Subject to the terms of warranty, the products are warranted by SR Portables Pty. Ltd. to be free from defects in materials and factory workmanship. The purchaser is responsible to use the products within the scope and purpose specified in the User Manual.
The warranty for our products is up to 1 year. Extended warranties are available for purchase.
Please refer to the details below for complete details regarding your product’s specific warranty.
The Purchaser may only obtain the benefit of the Warranty if the Purchaser registers the serial number of their purchased product on the SR Portables website (www.srportables.com) within 10 days of the purchase, and notifies SR Portables, or its local distributor, within 10 days of a defect developing, that a claim is being made under this Warranty.
This Warranty does NOT cover:
- damage, problems or failure resulting from improper operation and/or inadequate maintenance by the Purchaser;
- use of these products in locations and situations outside of the product purpose;
- damage, problems or failure resulting from improper or faulty installation;
- damage, problems or failure caused by factors external to the product including, but not limited to, faulty or poor external electrical wiring, incorrect or faulty power supply, voltage fluctuations, over voltage transients or electromagnetic interference, inadequate or faulty water, gas or drainage services;
- damage, problems or failure caused by acts of god, fire, wind, lightning, flood, storm, vandalism, earthquake, war, civilian destruction, misuse, abuse, negligence, accident, pests, animals, pets, vermin, insects, spiders or entry of foreign objects or matter into the Product such as dirt, debris, soot or moisture;
- damage, problems or failure caused by weather including, but not limited to, hail, salt or other corrosive substances damage as a result of the normal effects of being exposed to the weather or as a result of atmospheric fallout;
- any repair, which is needed as a result of an accident, misuse, abuse or negligence;
- fair wear and tear to the
This represents the only warranty given by SR Portables Pty. Ltd. and no other person or organisation is authorised by SR Portables to offer any alternative.
Please note, warranty service can only be provided with your invoice as proof of purchase